1. The delivery fee covers one delivery attempt. Our store policy if no-one is there to receive it, is to return the flowers to the store. Flowers can either be collected by the recipient from the store, or we can re-deliver, however another delivery fee will be required.
2. You may give us instructions to leave them in a safe place if no-one is home, and we will photograph them there as proof of delivery (in lieu of a signature)
3. You may provide us with a phone number and we can arrange a time suitable to the recipient for the delivery. However, if when we go to deliver, they are not home as arranged, the above will apply.
3. If our courier feels that the weather is too extreme to leave the flowers, or that they may be exposed at a later point in the day, we will return them to the shop, and the above will apply.
4. If flowers are returned to our shop, we will contact you to advise you.
Monday – Friday : 10:30am and 2.30pm
Saturday : 10:30
While we try to be flexible, we work with couriers, and cannot always deliver at specific times. If you need a delivery at a certain time, please be aware that an extra fee may apply.
Town Area : $15
Delta, Whitsunday Shores : $15
Collinsville, Gumlu : $20