WELCOME TO BOWEN'S PREMIER FLORIST!
We do Awesome flowers for awesome people.
With the friendliest staff, freshest product, and widest range of flowers, along with amazing designing skills, we know that once you have been into our shop, you won't want to go anywhere else - but that's OK, we can send flowers anywhere in Bowen, Collinsville/Scottville, and the Whitsundays, Australia or the world for you, and we make it simple by doing it all for you.
Although flowers are our first love, we also stock a wide range of products to help you maximise the impact of your gift of flowers. Our range of vases and pots, pot covers, and shelf hangers is comprehensive, and we can advise which would best suit your flower gift.
In Bowen, we are also the EXCLUSIVE stockists of the exquisite Bella Donna Silver and Merchants of Venus jewellery, Tag gift cards, the cute Aussie Freckleberry Chocolates, Handpainted Poppy's Chocolates and the very impressive hand-crafted Belgian Chocolates,That choice should make any chocolate lover go weak at the knees!
For candle and oils lovers, we have the fantastic Angel Aromatics Scented items, and new to us is the Spirit of the Orient range. We are always diffusing one of their oils in the shop, and we just love their ability to make us feel so good!
New to our shop is the all-natural Soapmaid and Wheeler's Hill Soaps ranges, a fantastic range which looks and feels fantastic and is just the right size for a small gift that will be treasured.
Our range of gourmet foods, and our specialty scented items make the best hampers and we can create a mouth-watering gift to suit almost any budget.
Home decorators will be wanting to see our range of real-touch artificial flowers. With special latex coatings, these flowers look and feel so real, that even some of our local flower experts have had to check with our staff if they are real or not!
So if you are looking for something unique, Floral Notes is definitely the place to be!
For brides seeking inspiration, have a look at our Wedding pages to see some of our work, and you can pop over to our facebook page (Floral Notes” and “Floral Notes Weddings” and “like” them to receive regular updates. For anyone hoping for a romantic Whitsunday wedding, we can help you organise and co-ordinate your wedding day. We can assist with wedding plans for Bowen and the Whitsundays, we love weddings and we will deliver anywhere from Collinsville, Bowen, Proserpine, Cannonvale, and the Whitsundays.
And, if you can’t see it, don’t hesitate to ask, we have so much in our shop!
Here at Floral Notes, we love to help our customers with the convenience of delivery of their flowers. Below are our delivery times and prices for each delivery area.
1. The delivery fee covers one delivery attempt. Our store policy if no-one is there to receive it, is to return the flowers to the store. Flowers can either be collected by the recipient from the store, or we can re-deliver, however another delivery fee will be required.
2. You may give us instructions to leave them in a safe place if no-one is home, and we will photograph them there as proof of delivery (in lieu of a signature)
3. You may provide us with a phone number and we can arrange a time suitable to the recipient for the delivery. However, if when we go to deliver, they are not home as arranged, the above will apply.
3. If our courier feels that the weather is too extreme to leave the flowers, or that they may be exposed at a later point in the day, we will return them to the shop, and the above will apply.
4. If flowers are returned to our shop, we will contact you to advise you.
DELIVERY TIMES: (approx)
Monday – Friday : 10:30am and 2.30pm
Saturday : 10:30
While we try to be flexible, we work with couriers, and cannot always deliver at specific times. If you need a delivery at a certain time, please be aware that an extra fee may apply.
Follow us on @floralnotes